Cumbria's top young squash talent headed to Carlisle Squash Club to compete for the chance to become county champion.
Players from Carlisle, Wigton, Workington, Whitehaven, Windscale and Dalton battled it out in some fiercely competitive games over the weekend.
Windscale and Carlisle both took home three county titles with Whitehaven picking up the other two.
It was a first county championship for Rebecca Smith from Carlisle in the U11 Girls and Matthew Harrison from Whitehaven in the U11 Boys.
Matthew's brother Daniel picked up the U17 Boys title in a superb match versus Windscale's Jackson Holliday, ensuring the Harrison mantle piece will be full for another year.
Carlisle added to their tally with Adam Goad winning the U13 Boys title for the first time and Eve Driver picking up the U15 Girls pipping Workington's Rachel Tang. Windscale come away with the rest of the girls championships with Jordan Corlett winning the U13 Girls and Jess Winder retaining her U19 Girls crown.
Brandon Groggins won the U15 Boys title in a very tough group which included county players Keane Appleton, James Wilkinson and George Kemp. Brandon came through for the title in what was a very close and high quality final game versus Wigton's John Kemp. John retired injured 2-1 down.
Rhianne O'Neill from Whitehaven won this seasons Matthew Allison for her brilliant attitude throughout the weekend.
Cumbria Squash would like to thank Roger Smith of Thomas Graham & Son for their generous sponsorship of Cumbria Junior Squash once again this season. The committee would also like to thank Carlisle Squash Club for hosting the competition again this year.
Congratulations and well done to all involved.
- U11 Girls - Winner: Rebecca Smith (CAR) Runner-up: Ashton Telford (WIN)
- U11 Boys - Winner: Matthew Harrison (WHI) Runner-up George Johnston (WIG)
- U13 Girls - Winner: Jordon Corlett (WIN) Runner-up: Michelle Tang (WOR)
- U13 Boys - Winner: Adam Goad (CAR) Runner-up: Thomas Bragg (WIN) 3rd: Joseph Broadley (CAR)
- U15 Girls - Winner: Eve Driver (CAR) Runner-up: Rachel Tang (WOR)
- U15 Boys - Winner: Brandon Groggins (WIN) Runner-up: John Kemp (WIG)
- U17 Boys - Winner: Daniel Harrison (WHI) Runner-up: Jackson Holliday (WIN) 3rd: Ben Hetherington (CAR)
- U19 Girls - Winner: Jess Winder (WIN) Runner-up: Victoria Watson (CAR)